Sharpsafe 30 Litre Protected Access Sharps Container (Pack of 10)
Syringes and needles are just some of the types of dangerous sharps waste produced by healthcare facilities that require immediate disposal. Dispose of your sharps waste safely and efficiently with the Sharpsafe 30 Litre Protected Access Sharps Container (Pack of 10), a pack of 10 needle-proof medical waste bins certified to the latest NHS guidelines, and fitted with protected access inserts for use in public areas.
- 10 x 30L Disposal Bins
Features and Benefits of the Sharpsafe Protected Access Containers
- Medical waste disposal bins for contaminated waste
- Ideal for the safe disposal of needles and other medical sharps
- Capacity of 30 litres, allowing for maximum usage
- Protected access insert for maximum security
- Choice of colour to highlight intended usage
- Semi-translucent lid ensures contents are visible when full
- In-mould label offers permanent audit trail which cannot be removed
- Temporary and final closure features so you can prevent spillage
- Assembly is easy with just 4 clicks to completion
Who Can Use the Sharpsafe 30 Litre Sharps Container?
Thanks to its protective qualities and generous 30 litre size, the Sharpsafe Container is particularly suited to medical areas producing large quantities of contaminated waste. As such, the following industries may find this container essential:
- Open Access Areas (for A&E departments)
- Rehabilitation Clinics
- Care homes
Which Colour Should I Choose?
The Sharpsafe Protected Access Container is colour-coded according to intended use. You can pick your colour using the drop-down menu above.
- Yellow: Medicinal Sharps
- Orange: Non-Medicinal Sharps
- Purple: Cyto Sharps
Why Choose Sharpsafe?
Sharpsafe are one of the UK’s most trusted manufacturers of sharps containment systems, being the only sharps containment manufacturer to incorporate translucent lids, protected access and point of use disposal. Their disposal units comply with the UK Government standard HTM 07-01: Safe Management of Healthcare Waste, and current NHS ‘point of use’ disposal guidelines.
How Safe Is the Sharpsafe 30 Litre Sharps Container?
Resistant to sharp objects and with a 30 litre capacity, the Sharpsafe Sharps Container is the best way to ensure safe disposal of your contaminated waste. A wide horizontal aperture allows for easy disposal of large items, whilst a semi-translucent lid and temporary/final lid closures ensure a high standard of safety when filled.
Are There Any Other 30 Litre Containers Available?
- 30 Litre Protected Access Container (Pack of 10)
- 30 Litre Container (Pack of 15)
We recommend the Protected Access Containers for open access areas.
We recommend the Protected Access Units for open access public areas.
- Dimensions: 450 x 230 x 415mm (LxWxH)
- Capacity: 30L
- Usable Capacity to Fill Line: 23.6 Litre
- Weight: 1.244kg
Certifications Met by Sharpsafe Sharps Containers
- UN 3291 and BS EN ISO 23907:2012 standards
- HTM 07-01: Safe Management of Healthcare Waste