SEERS Medical Standard Operators Chair
Ideal for a variety of healthcare environments, the SEERS Medical Standard Operators Chair is made with antimicrobial vinyl and features a black star base and gas lift. It is available in a choice of 15 colours, and we also have the SEERS Medical High Operators Chair for those who prefer more height.
- 1 x Standard Operators Chair
Key Features of the Standard Operators Chair
- Standard chair in a classic design suitable for various medical environments
- Made with antimicrobial vinyl for better hygiene
- Safe working load and lifting capacity of 150kg
- Tested to UK Fire Regulations with a Crib 5 rating
- Height range from 45cm to 59cm to adjust as required
- Comes with five castors to allow easy movement
- Ergonomically designed backrest for increased comfort
- Choice of 15 standard upholstery colours
- Five years warranty included
Classic Medical Chair for Everyday Use
There are always patients to see or notes to write when you’re a medical professional so this SEERS Standard Operators Chair has been designed to make you feel as comfortable as possible with an adjustable height and curved back.
Made with Antimicrobial Vinyl
When you are exposed to so many people every day, it’s reassuring to know that the chair you’re sitting on reduces the growth of microbes preventing bacterial and fungal growth. It is also easy to wipe clean so that you can be assured of the highest hygiene standards.
Fifteen Colour Options
The SEERS Standard Operators Chair is available in a choice of these 15 colours: Brown, Black, Burgundy, Canard, Cream, Dark Blue, Dark Grey, Light Grey, Lotus Green, Olive, Pepper, Poterie, Red, Sky Blue and White.
- Seat dimensions: 49cm x 46cm
- Height range: 45cm to 59cm
- Safe maximum load capacity: 150kg