Polyco Finesse Powder-Free Clear Vinyl Disposable Gloves
The Polyco Finesse Powder-Free Clear Vinyl Disposable Gloves are versatile disposable gloves that offer protection against medical contamination. They are made from a high quality synthetic stretch vinyl and are powder free, which minimises particulate contamination where product protection is of paramount importance – such as in medical environments.
The product code for these gloves is MPF25.
The Polyco Finesse Powder-Free Clear Vinyl Disposable Gloves are ideal for sensitive skin as they contain no latex, reducing the risk of allergic reaction. The gloves fit closely to make them dexterous and comfortable, acting and feeling like a second skin. The gloves also feature a rolled cuff to prevent liquids rolling back inside the glove and to improve strength.
The Polyco Finesse Powder-Free Clear Vinyl Disposable Gloves offer protection against medical contamination, resistance to penetration from micro-organisms and resistance to permeation of chemical hazards. Outside of medical applications, they are a popular choice for pharmaceutical, salon and food processing industries.
Applications for the Finesse Powder-Free Clear Vinyl Disposable Gloves
The Polyco Finesse Disposable Gloves are suitable for use indoor use in wet and dry conditions. Below is a list of some of the typical application areas for these gloves.
- Food Manufacturing and Preparation
- Hair and Beauty
- Laboratory and Pharmaceutical
Key Features of the Finesse Powder-Free Clear Vinyl Disposable Gloves
- Lightweight vinyl material for maximum dexterity, sensitivity and comfort
- Powder-Free for medical use
- Suitable as single use medical gloves
- Suitable for food contact
- Anti-static properties
- Textured fingertips for extra grip
- Offers protection from medical contamination
- High level of dexterity and grip
- Latex free to prevent skin irritation
- Rolled cuff to prevent liquid roll back
Testing of the Finesse Powder-Free Clear Vinyl Disposable Gloves
- Freedom From Holes Rating AQL 1.5
- EN 1186 Food Contact Approved (excluding fatty foods)
- EN 374-2 Resistance to penetration by micro-organisms
- EN 374-3 Resistance to chemical hazards (permeation)
Sizing Information for the Finesse Powder-Free Clear Vinyl Disposable Gloves
In order to select the correct size of safety glove, simply measure across your palm at the point indicated in the picture. Then compare your measurement with the chart below to ensure that you select the correct size of glove for your hand.
We would recommend using a tape measure or ruler to get the right measurement. Our measurements are based on centimetres.
Where your measurement falls on the boundary of two sizes, we would recommend selecting the larger of the two sizes for a comfortable fit. However, if you would specifically like your gloves to be a closer fit, perhaps for work that requires fine movements, select the smaller of the two sizes.
|Glove Size||Measurement across palm (cm)||Product Code|