Male Cath-Ed I Simulator
The Male Cath-Ed I Simulator is ideal teaching apparatus to allow students a realistic experience of catheterisation in both a visual and tactile manner. The midsagittal dissection allows the full examination of the internal male anatomy and enables students to witness what happens when they catheterise a patient. The restrictions at the bulbous urethra and bladder sphincter mimic those of a real life patient and a Foley catheter can be demonstrated thanks to the viewing port. A removable plastic cover allows for the identification of key anatomical structures.
Features of the Male Cath-Ed I Simulator
- Visual and tactile learning
- Teaches students about the catheterisation process
- Midsagittal dissection for internal anatomy studies
- Removable plastic case covers key anatomical structures
- Witness what happens when catheterisation has taken place
- Restrictions at the bulbous urethra and bladder sphincter
- Viewing port to demonstrate a Foley catheter
- Straightforward and easy to use
What does the Male Cath-Ed I Simulator contain?
- 1 x Hard carrying case
- 1 x catheter
- 1 x 50cc bulb
- 1 x Syringe
- 1 x Instruction Manual
Technical Specifications of the Male Cath-Ed I Simulator
- Dimensions: 38.1 x 35.6 x 45.7cm
Warranty of the Male Cath-Ed I Simulator
The Male Cath-Ed I Simulator comes with a 1 year warranty.