Female Cath-Ed II Simulator
The Female Cath-Ed II Simulator is ideal teaching apparatus to allow students a realistic experience of catheterisation in both a visual and tactile manner. The midsagittal dissection allows the full examination of the internal female anatomy and enables students to witness what happens when they catheterise a patient. The restrictions at the bulbous urethra and bladder sphincter mimic those of a real life patient and a Foley catheter can be demonstrated thanks to the viewing port. A removable plastic cover allows for the identification of key anatomical structures. The female model differs to the male as the vulva is moulded intact to identify the urethra and labia.
Features of the Female Cath-Ed II Simulator
- Visual and tactile learning
- Teaches students about the catheterisation process
- Mid-sagittal dissection for internal anatomy studies
- Removable plastic case covers key anatomical structures
- Witness what happens when catheterisation has taken place
- Restrictions at the bulbous urethra and bladder sphincter
- Viewing port to demonstrate a Foley catheter
- Straightforward and easy to use
What Does the Female Cath-Ed II Simulator Contain?
- 1 x Catheter
- 1 x Hard carrying case
- 1 x 50cc bulb
- 1 x Syringe
- 1 x Instruction Manual
Technical Specifications of the Female Cath-Ed II Simulator
- Dimensions: 38 x 36 x 20cm
Warranty of the Female Cath-Ed II Simulator
The Female Cath-Ed II Simulator comes with a 1 year warranty.