Life/Form Infant Male and Female Catheterisation Trainer
When it comes to medical procedures like catheter insertion, it is vital that medical specialists are well practiced in their technique to ensure maximum patient comfort throughout. The Life/Form Infant Male and Female Catheterisation Trainer is an advanced training tool that provides realistic application for the practice of catheter insertion in male and female infants.
- 1 x Infant manikin
- 1 x Male genital insert
- 1x Female genital insert
- 1 x Bottle of lubricant (2oz)
- 1 x Squeeze bottle (4oz)
- 1 x Infant catheter
- 1 x Instruction manual
- 1 x Storage box
Who Is the Infant Catheterisation Model For?
Specially designed for the training and practice of catheter insertion in infants, this Life/Form model is anatomically accurate and incredibly life-like making it an invaluable training resource for the following users:
- Medical students
- Other healthcare professionals
Key Features and Benefits
- Suitable for both male and female infant catheterisation training
- Anatomically realistic male and female genitals for accurate practice
- Practise insertion, position, catheter balloon inflation and deflation
- Feel resistance and pressure as with a real patient
- Urine flows when catheter is in proper position
- Genitals made of soft, like-life material
- Replaceable male and female genitals make it affordable
How Do I Use the Manikin?
For detailed guidance on how to use the manikin for effective training every time, please refer to the manual below:
- User Instruction Manual
What Kind of Catheter Can I Use with the Infant Catheterisation Model?
This catheterisation model is designed for use with either a standard Eight French latex catheter or a silicone intermittent catheter. As such, you will not have to purchase any special equipment to carry out training.
How Do I Clean This Infant Catheterisation Simulator?
To clean the simulator after use, you can wash the surface of the manikin using a mild soap and warm water.
Care and Maintenance
- Avoid using solvents or corrosive materials as this will damage the simulator
- Never place the training manikin on any printer paper as they will leave indelible stains
What Other Life/Form Products Are Available?
With more than 20-years experience in healthcare simulation, Life/Form are a leading brand in the production of medical and first aid training solutions. To find out more about the products available, you can browse our full range of Life/Form Manikins and Trainers on our website.