Laerdal AED Cardiac Arrest Trainer 3
When responding to a patient suffering from sudden cardiac arrest, it’s essential that the trained responder treats them quickly and accurately. The Laerdal AED Cardiac Arrest Trainer 3 is the ultimate preparation tool for trained responders treating cardiac arrest patients.
Key Features and Benefits
- Looks and works like a Heartstart FR3
- Provides a realistic training experience for responders
- Delivers optimal therapy when treating cardiac arrest patients
- Has eight real-world scenarios
- Scenarios are AHA and ERC 2010 guideline compliant
- Scenario’s parameters can be easily configured to conform to local protocols
- Language voice prompts can be changed at touch of a button
- Instructors can change scenarios on the device
Functions like a Heartstart FR3
Laerdal’s AED Trainer 3 reflects the unique functionality of the Philips Heartstart FR3 AED. This means your students are provided with realistic training so they can deliver optimal therapy when treating cardiac arrest patients.
The AED Cardiac Arrest Trainer 3 is configured with eight real-world scenarios that have been developed in accordance with internationally-recognised responder programmes. All the scenarios are AHA and ERC 2010 guideline compliant. Many parameters on each scenario can easily be configured to conform to local protocols or future guideline updates.
You can easily change scenarios by pressing the buttons on the device or by using the optional Remote Control if your student is currently using the device. During each scenario, the remote control lets the instructor pause, change or introduce new challenges to test how students respond to a variety of situations. This helps to enhance your students’ learning experience.
Supplied with the AED Cardiac Arrest Trainer 3
- 1 x Trainer 3
- 1 x Quick start guide
- 4 x AA batteries
- 1 x Infant/child key with tether
- 1 x Carry case
- 1 x Operating system card
- 1 x Philips training pads III
- 1 x Philips interconnect cable
- 1 x External mannequin adaptor