Heart Model with Bypass, 2 Times Life-Size (4-Part)
The Heart Model with Bypass is a large, accurate model of the heart, at 2 times life-size. The model is a great help for teaching heart anatomy, even in large lecture halls or classrooms. The front heart wall can be removed to view the inner chambers of the heart for detailed study.
In addition to the anatomy of the heart, this model shows a venal bypass to the ramus postero-lateralis of the right coronary artery, to the ramus interventricularis ant. of the left coronary artery with branching to the ramus diagonalis as well as a bypass to the ramus circumflex of the left coronary artery. The model is mounted on a removable stand.
Features of the Classic Heart Model with Bypass
- High quality model of the heart with a larger size
- Includes venal bypasses – great for explaining coronary heart disease
- Can be disassembled into four parts for more detailed anatomical study
- Front wall can be detached to reveal inner structures
- Great anatomical detail for a comprehensive educational tool
- Mounted on a stand for display purposes
- Perfect for large classrooms or lecture theatres thanks to its size
Specifications of the Heart Model
- Dimensions: 32 x 18 x 18cm
- Weight: 1.1kg