Giant Molar with Dental Cavities Model (5-Part)
The Giant Molar with Dental Cavities Model is a unique, 15 times life-size model of a human molar. The model depicts an upper triple-root molar, which separates into five parts for further, more detailed study. The molar features a longitudinal section through the crown, two roots and the pulp cavity. The model also contains removable pulp and three tooth inserts with different stages of advanced cavities.
This model is ideal for educational and teaching purposes, allowing students to get to grips with the anatomy of the molar and how it can be affected by disease. The model is mounted on a stand for display purposes.
Features of the Giant Molar with Dental Cavities
- Molar separates into five parts, allowing detailed study of inner structures
- Three tooth inserts with different stages of advanced cavities
- Great for learning about the structure of the molar, and the effects of disease
- Mounted on a stand for convenient display and storage
Specifications of the Giant Molar Model
- Dimensions: 24 x 12 x 13cm
- Weight: 1.5kg