MICROanatomy Tongue Model
The MICROanatomy Tongue Model is an innovative model, giving a unique microscopic view of the tongue, as well as life-size depictions. The model is fascinating in that it combines various enlargements of specific parts of the tongue in one model. It comprises a macroscopic view of the tongue in life-size (dorsal view) and microscopic views of the various papillae of the tongue (10 – 20x life-size) and of a taste bud (approx. 450x life-size).
The Tongue Model also has all views mounted on a base that features an overview of the sensory and sensitive innervation of the tongue, making for a unique model for intensive study.
Features of the MICROanatomy Tongue Model
- Model comprising various enlargements of specific parts of the tongue
- Life-size view of the tongue, as well as magnified views of papillae and taste bud
- All views are mounted on a base, with an overview of sensory and sensitive innervation
- Unique way of depicting the tongue, for effective learning
Specifications of the Tongue Model
- Dimensions: 14.5 x 32.5 x 20cm
- Weight: 0.8kg