Classic Heart Model with Thymus (3-Part)
The Classic Heart Model with Thymus is a highly detailed anatomical model of the heart with the Thymus gland attached. The heart can be disassembled into three parts by detaching the front wall to reveal the chambers and valves inside and removing the thymus gland itself.
About the Classic Heart Model with Thymus
This model has all the same features as the Classic Heart Model (2-Part), with the addition of the Thymus. The model is slightly smaller than life-size, and features exquisite anatomical detail throughout, for a great educational tool that is equally at home in the classroom or the doctor’s office. It also comes mounted on a stand for easy viewing and display.
Features of the Heart Model with Thymus
- High quality anatomical model of the heart with Thymus gland
- Front wall can be detached to reveal inner structures
- Exquisite anatomical detail for a comprehensive educational tool
- Mounted on a stand for display purposes
- Perfect for the classroom or the doctor’s office
Specifications of the Heart Model
- Dimensions: 20 x 12 x 12cm
- Weight: 0.3kg