Skin Section Model (40 Times Full-Size)
The Skin Section Model (40 Times Full-Size) is an accurate model for detailed anatomical study of the human skin. The two halves of this skin relief model show the three layers of hairy and hairless skin, in order to display the differences of the skin layers. The model features impressive detail with hair follicles, sebaceous glands, sweat glands, receptor, nerves and vessels all present.
The model portrays the anatomy of the skin at 40 times life-size, allowing for detailed study of the small structures. The model is delivered on a base.
Features of the Skin Section Model
- Skin relief model showing a section through three layers of skin
- Anatomy of the skin is portrayed at 40 times life-size
- Shows hair follicles, sweat glands, receptors, nerves and vessels
- Model is delivered on a base
Specifications of the Skin Model
- Dimensions: 24 x 15 x 3.5cm
- Weight: 0.2kg