Skin, Hair and Nail Microscopic Structures Model
The Skin, Hair and Nail Microscopic Structures Model is a useful product that shows the microscopic structure of the human skin in great detail. The model allows you to observe the different skin cell layers, as well as the embedded sweat glands, touch receptor, blood vessels, nerves and a hair with root.
As well as this, the model also features a nail section model on the base which shows the nail plate, nail bed and the nail root. The representation of a hair root with all its cell layers completes the model, making for a great addition to any classroom or doctor’s office.
Features of the Skin, Hair and Nail Model
- High quality model showing the microscopic structure of the human skin
- Great product for teaching and learning in the classroom
- Shows different skin cell layers, sweat glands, touch receptor, blood vessels and more
- Nail section model shows nail plate, nail bed and nail root
- Also features a hair root with all its cell layers
Specifications of the Model
- Dimensions: 10 x 12.5 x 14cm
- Weight: 0.35kg