Simulaids Multiple Casualty Simulation Kit
Providing a range of complex wounds for more versatile training, the Simulaids Multiple Casualty Simulation Kit enables higher levels of testing for procedures like bandaging and more general patient care. With a number of realistic wounds, accessories and paint colours, this kit can be reused to provide cost-effective and efficient training for a number of first aid procedures.
- Open amputation
- Compound fracture of tibia, lower leg
- Compound fracture of humerus, upper arm
- Sucking wound of chest
- Gunshot wound of palm
- Makeup accessories
- Coagulant makeup blood
- Methyl cellulose for blood thickening
- 3 x Powder sachets to make three gallons of simulated blood
- Casualty simulation wax
- Body adhesive for stick-on wounds
- 2 x Packs of assorted stick-on lacerations and open fracture wounds (24 in total)
- Broken Plexiglas for simulating glass embedded wound
- Grease paint colours
- 3 x Spatulas
- 3 x Wood tongue depressors
- Atomiser mist sprayer
- Carry case
Who Can Use the Multiple Casualty Simulation Kit?
Designed to provide versatile and extensive training for first aid techniques, this kit is suitable for a number of individuals including the following:
- Medical students
- First aid workers
- Other healthcare professionals
- Special effect makeup artists
Key Features and Benefits
- For first aid training
- Cost-effective solution for practising first aid techniques
- Versatile kit enables multiple training procedures
- Reusable for extensive use
- Suitable for use on training manikins
How Do I Use the Kit?
- Simulaids Multiple Casualty Simulation Kit User Instructions
How Do I Create Injuries with This Simulation Kit?
With the Simulaids Multiple Casualty Simulation Kit, you can use the makeup and paint contents to simulate a wide range of casualties. Before using the grease paint, you must ensure that the target area is coated with cold cream, then you can apply the paint using your hands. To remove the grease paint, use makeup remover or cold cream.
How Do I Clean the Products in This Kit?
For clean and hygienic training every time, the products in this kit can be cleaned between use. To do so, please follow the instructions below:
- Empty the reservoir of all simulated blood and fill bag with warm water and a few drops of a mild dish detergent
- Run soapy water through bloodlines to remove any remaining blood
- Refill bag with clear, warm water and run through to rinse soap from bloodlines
- Wash the moulages with mild soap and warm water, then rinse
- Let the products dry thoroughly before storing
How Big Is the Packaging Box?
- Dimensions: 52 x 24 x 25cm
- Weight: 5kg