Simulaids Adult Full Body CPR Resuscitation Manikin
When it comes to CPR training, having the right tools can be essential to the safe practice of what is a potentially life-saving technique. The Simulaids Adult Full Body CPR Resuscitation Manikin is an advanced training solution for the demonstration and practice of CPR. Designed using a carotid pulse, life-like positioning and anatomical landmarks for user guidance, this manikin can simulate a wide range of real-life trauma conditions for effective training.
- 1 x Full body adult manikin
- 5 x Disposable lung/airway systems
- 5 x Mouth/nose pieces
- 1 x Ball valve assembly
- 1 x Squeeze bulb assembly (carotid pulse)
Who Can Use This Full Body CPR Manikin?
Due to its realistic features and durable construction, this Full Body Manikin can be used by a number of people such as:
- Medical students
- Carers at care homes
- First Aid staff at offices
- Teachers in schools
Key Features and Benefits
- For effective and realistic CPR training
- Full-size adult manikin
- Carotid pulse function (via squeeze bulb)
- Resiliency and weight of a human body for realistic training in transport, rescue and lifesaving procedures
- Lifelike anatomical landmarks including the sternum, rib cage and substernal notch
- Natural resistance to chest compression
- Airway ball valve allows lungs to inflate and replicate an obstructed airway
Anatomical Reference Points
To help with the demonstration of hand placement for CPR techniques, this manikin features the following anatomical reference points:
- Carotid pulse
- Rib cage
- Substernal notch
Simulates Lung Inflation
Specially designed using an airway ball valve, the lungs of this Simulaids CPR Manikin can inflate when the head is extended and accurately positioned. This replicates the obstructed airway of an unconscious person in need of emergency ventilation, providing realistic treatment with every use.
What Can I Practise with This Manikin?
This full body manikin has the resiliency and weight of a small human body which is ideal for training of the following manoeuvres:
- Abdominal thrusts
- Chest thrusts
- Back blow procedures for clearing foreign body airway obstruction
How Do I Clean This Manikin?
The only parts of this kit that needs scrupulous cleaning and disinfecting are the airway cut-off ball valve and the mouth/nose pieces. The airway tubing and valve are designed to be thrown away at the end of the training but may be re-used after carrying out the following cleaning procedures:
- Clean in mild soapy water
- Rinse thoroughly in clear water
- Disinfect as per CDC protocols
- Rinse thoroughly and leave to air dry
Care And Maintenance
To prevent deformation of the body or damage to the internal skeletal structure, this CPR manikin should not be dropped or subjected to temperatures above 100°F/37.8°C. Although this manikin features fully articulated limbs, care should be taken not to twist the arms or legs into positions that a human body wouldn’t normally withstand. The use of solvents or strong cleansers are not recommended. Do not wrap the manikin with newspaper or other print material as ink stains cannot be removed and are not covered under warranty.
How Long Will This Manikin Last?
Made using high quality materials, this Simulaids Full Body Manikin is made from high quality and durable materials and comes with three years warranty for your peace of mind.
Is There A Manual For This Manikin?
Yes, for detailed guidance on how to use the mannequin and the separate components correctly, please refer to the user instructions below:
- Simulaids Adult Full Body CPR Manikin User Instructions
How Big Is the Packaging Box?
- Dimensions: 125 x 50 x 30cm
- Weight: 25kg