Segmented Lung Model
The Segmented Lung Model is a high quality model that shows the lungs with a representation of the bronchial tree close to the heart, trachea, oesophagus and aorta. All segments are connected by magnets which allow a safe and easy handling of this very high quality didactic model.
About the Segmented Lung Model
The Lung is detachable into two lobes and single segments. The segments are colour-coded and their position can be easily identified in the bronchial tree. The bronchial tree contains the lobar bronchi and segmental bronchi. This model is a comprehensive learning tool, allowing clear understanding of the anatomy of the lungs.
Features of the Segmented Lung Model
- High quality segmented model of the lungs with bronchial tree
- All segments are connected by magnets, allowing safe and easy handling
- Detachable into two lobes, and single segments
- Segments are colour-coded for easy identification
- Bronchial tree contains the lobar bronchi and segmental bronchi
Specifications of the Lung Model
- Dimensions: 25 x 25 x 35cm
- Weight: 4.1kg