SEERS High Contoured Medical Chair
Designed to provide lumbar support and encourage positive posture while seated, the SEERS High Contoured Medical Chair is ideal for various clinical environments. The contoured seat pad and backrest together with the foot support ring ensure ultimate comfort for the user and it’s available in a choice of fifteen colours.
- 1 x High Contoured Medical Chair
We also have the SEERS Standard Contoured Medical Chair that comes without a foot support ring.
Key Features of the High Contoured Medical Chair
- A versatile chair with a contoured seat pad, backrest and raised front
- Supplied with a foot support ring for comfort and safety
- Encourages positive posture for user whilst seated
- Three-level mechanism to adjust chair height, seat tilt and backrest angle
- Made with antimicrobial vinyl for better hygiene
- Safe working load and lifting capacity of 150kg
- Tested to UK Fire Regulations with a Crib 5 rating
- Height range from 54cm to 74cm to adjust as required
- Chrome finish gas strut and base for a stylish look
- Fitted with five castors to allow easy movement
- Choice of 15 standard upholstery colours
- Five year warranty included
Ergonomic Design for Better Posture
This versatile chair has a contoured seat pad designed to provide optimum cushioning as well as a raised front to promote positive posture. In addition, you can personalise the chair height, seat tilt and backrest angle with the three-lever mechanism.
Provides Lumbar Support
Treating patients all day on a chair without good lumbar support can result in back pain and stiffness. That’s why the SEERS Contoured Medical Chair has a curved backrest to support the natural inward curve of the lower back and prevents slouching.
Made with Antimicrobial Vinyl
When you are exposed to so many people every day, it’s reassuring to know that the chair you’re sitting on reduces the growth of microbes preventing bacterial and fungal growth. It is also easy to wipe clean so that you can be assured of the highest hygiene standards.
Optional Hands-Free Foot Height Control
If you would prefer to adjust the seat height with your feet rather than hands, then this stool is compatible with the SEERS Medical Foot Height Control. This is different from the foot support ring that comes as standard where you can rest your feet but doesn’t allow you to adjust the height.
Foot height control option available
Fifteen Colour Options
The SEERS Contoured Medical Chair is available in a choice of these 15 colours: Brown, Black, Burgundy, Canard, Cream, Dark Blue, Dark Grey, Light Grey, Lotus Green, Olive, Pepper, Poterie, Red, Sky Blue and White.
To get a better idea of all the useful features of the SEERS Contoured Medical Chair, please watch the short video below.
- Seat dimensions: 40cm x 43cm
- Height range: 54cm to 74cm
- Safe maximum load capacity: 150kg
- Fire resistant to Crib 5 standards