MICROanatomy Eye Model
The MICROanatomy Eye Model is an innovative model, showing the anatomy of the eye many times life-size. This model illustrates the microscopic anatomical structre of the retina, with choroid and sclera. The left block-like, layered side of the model shows the complete structure of the retina, including the supplying vascular layer and parts of the sclera from a light microscopic view, while the right side is a sectional enlargement.
The MICROanatomy Eye also shows the microscopic structure of the photoreceptors and the cells of the pigmented layer. The magnification in 850 times on the left part, and 3800 times on the right part, allowing students to closely study parts of the eye they wouldn’t normally be able to in such detail. You’ve never seen the human eye like this before!
Features of the MICROanatomy Eye Model
- Model showing the microscopic anatomical structure of the eye
- Displays the structure of the retina, with choroid and sclera
- Great for educational purposes – you’ve never seen the eye like this before
- Left side shows retina structure, while right side is a sectional enlargement
- Shows microscopic structure of photoreceptors and cells of the pigmented layer
- 850 times magnification on the left part, 3800 times on the right part
Specifications of the Eye Model
- Dimensions: 25 x 23 x 18.5cm
- Weight: 1.2kg