Medline Invisishield Aperture Pouch (Pack of 40)
Medline’s Invisishield Surgical Drapes are transparent so that clinicians can easily see theatre equipment and the area around incision sites. Their impervious, tear-resistant material provides exceptional protection and offers superb drapability. All Invisishield products are latex-free and sterile unless otherwise stated.
The Medline Invisishield Aperture Pouch (Pack of 40) is a surgical pouch featuring an oval aperture that is suitable for both vaginal and ophthalmic surgery. With a moldable strip for additional fluid control, and a strong adhesive which leaves no residue, the Aperture Pouch provides reliable support during either of the above procedures.
Uses of the Aperture Pouch
The Invisishield Aperture Pouch is best suited to the following surgeries:
Key Features of the Medline Invisishield Aperture Pouch
- Oval aperture with large adhesive area
- Strong adhesive with no residue
- Moldable strip for additional fluid control
- Heavy, low-glare matte-finish film
- Full: 45cm x 22cm (18″ x 9″)
- Adhesive only: 30cm x 22cm (12″ x 9″)
- Aperture only: 11cm x 9cm (4.5″ x 3.75″)