Life/Form Ear Examination Supplementary Set for Advanced Training
Specially designed for use in the training of ear infection, the Life/Form Ear Examination Supplementary Set for Advanced Training is a cost-effective solution for the continued training of ear examination without having to buy a whole new manikin. The supplementary set contains five replacement ears for use with the Life/Form Ear Examination Simulator and Basic Nursing Set.
The set contains the following five ear replicas:
- 1 x Chronic otitis media with large perforation
- 1 x Attic cholesteatoma (A)
- 1 x Attic cholesteatoma (B)
- 1 x Atelectatic middle ear otitis
- 1 x Tympanosclerosis
Who Can Use the Life/Form Ear Replicas?
Designed for use in the training of ear anatomy and examination, this supplementary kit can be used by the following:
- Medical students
- Other healthcare professionals
How Do I Use This Kit With an Otoscope?
For ease of use, the ear replicas are numbered so that they can be easily identified by the condition they represent. To use the ears, please follow the instructions below:
- Select the ear to be examined
- Use the supplied lubricant to coat the plug of the simulated ear
- Gently push ear into the training head
- Examine the ear with an otoscope using the standard procedures
- Gently remove the ear from the head by grasping the plug of the simulated ear
Flexible and Easy-to-Use
These ear replicas are specially moulded to simulate the internal and external appearances of real ears and they can be easily changed. Their flexibility and realistic feel allow for an extremely effective training experience.
What Other Life/Form Products Are Available?
With over 20-years experience in healthcare simulation, Life/Form are a leading brand in the production of medical and first aid training tools. For more information on the products available, you can browse our range of Life/Form Manikins and Trainers on our website.