Life/Form Diagnostic and Procedural Ear Trainer
The Life/Form Diagnostic and Procedural Ear Trainer is an exciting new trainer suitable for students, residents, and practising physicians. Highly realistic replication of the head and ear means users can master the skills needed to examine the human ear using visual cues, correctly diagnose common diseases, clean the ear canal, remove a foreign body, and perform a myringotomy with ear tube insertion.
High Levels of Realism
The Life/form Diagnostic and Procedural Ear Trainer is anatomically correct and incredibly lifelike. Right and left ears teach diagnostic and procedural techniques and are removable for easy maintenance and storage. For the ultimate in realism, the middle ear can be filled with various fluids.
Nine diagnostic cartridges with full-color photo prints are included, illustrating:
- Normal tympanic membrane
- Mucoid otitis media
- Serous otitis media with an air-fluid level
- Chronic otitis media with small and large tympanic membrane perforations
- Two views of attic cholesteatoma
- Atelectatic middle ear otitis
- Tympanic sclerosis
- 1 x head
- 2 x ears
- 1 x standard middle ear cartridge with syringe
- Approx. 100 x pre-cut eardrums
- Specially formulated ear wax
- 9 x full colour diagnostic cartridges
- 1 x adjustable stand
- 1 x hard carry case
Please note: Otoscope, ventilation tubes, and surgical instruments are not provided.
- Dimensions: 45.7 x 27.9 x 25.4cm
- Weight: 5.44kg