Hapla Cast Pressure Redistribution Padding (Single Roll)
The Hapla Cast Pressure Redistribution Padding (Single Roll) can be used to reduce discomfort caused by pressure and friction. As it is made from breathable, latex-free material, it offers a high level of comfort as well as support.
What’s Included In My Purchase?
- 1 x Roll of Padding (8cm x 5m)
Features and Benefits
- Latex-free for reduced allergy and irritation risk
- Suitable for redistributing pressure
- Protect the skin from friction
- Offers light padding to an area
- Self-adhesive for ease of use
- Can be easily cut to size due to paper backing
- Made from highly breathable fabric
When Can I Use the Hapla Chirofix Strappings?
The Hapla Cast is perfect for reducing pressure on weight bearing parts of the body. It can also protect the area from friction or rubbing, and is highly breathable for comfort.
How Easily Is It To Cut These Strappings?
These bandages come with a non-sticky backing paper, and can therefore be cut easily to the correct size. Each roll has a 5m length, which should supply enough material for a number of applications.
What Size Is This Tape?
This padding is supplied in an 8cm x 5m roll. This should offer enough material for a number of applications.