3M Littmann Master Classic II Burgundy Stethoscope
Rightfully an industry standard, the 3M Littmann Master Classic II Burgundy Stethoscope uses innovative design to maximise the comfort of patient and practitioner. This burgundy model offers excellent clarity of sound and comes with a three year warranty.
What Are the Features of the 3M Littmann Master Classic II Stethoscope?
- Non-chill rim guarantees the comfort of patients
- Soft-sealing ear-tips contribute towards the practitioner’s comfort
- Comfortable angled headset achieves an excellent fit and superb clarity
- Tuneable diaphragm lets the practitioner focus on different frequencies without removing stethoscope from the skin
- Three year warranty offers you confidence in the quality of your purchase
How Does the Littmann Single Sided “Master” Chest Piece Work?
The tuneable diaphragm of this chest piece enables the practitioner to listen to low or high frequency sounds simply by altering pressure. To listen to low frequency sounds – as you would in traditional bell mode – you simply maintain very light contact with the skin. Likewise to listen to high frequency sounds – as in traditional diaphragm mode – you simply press the chest piece against the skin more firmly.
What Size Is This Stethoscope?
This adult’s stethoscope is 69cm (or 27.2 inches) in length. The resting diameter of its adjustable diaphragm is 4.4cm (1.7 inches), and it weighs only 160g.
Is This Stethoscope Available for Children or Infants?
Yes, the 3M Littmann Classic II Stethoscope has three age varieties:
- 3M Littmann Master Classic II Stethoscope (for adults)
- 3M Littmann Classic II Paediatric Stethoscope
- 3M Littmann Classic II Infant Stethoscope
Are the Eartips Comfortable?
This stethoscope features soft-seal, latex-free ear tips. Each purchase of the Littmann Master Classic II Stethoscope includes spare eartips.
How Do I Maintain the 3M Littmann Classic Stethoscope?
There are some easy steps you can take to ensure the longevity of your stethoscope:
- Keep it away from extreme heat, cold, solvents and oils
- Wipe clean with alcohol or soapy water
- Eartips can be removed from the eartubes for an even more thorough cleaning
- Do not immerse in liquid
- Do not steam sterilise
Are There Other Colours of This Stethoscope Available?
The 3M Littmann Master Classic II Stethoscope has several colour options:
- Navy Blue
- Caribbean Blue
- Ceil Blue
Does This Product Come with a Warranty?
All 3M Littmann Master Classic II Stethoscopes come with a comprehensive warranty. They are warrantied against any material and workmanship defects for a period of three years.