Simulaids 3-Year-Old Kyle CPR Resuscitation Manikin
Specially designed for the training of CPR, the Simulaids 3-Year-Old CPR Resuscitation Manikin is a lightweight training device for the practical application and demonstration of CPR techniques on toddlers. Available in two colour options, this training manikin comes in a soft carry bag which makes for easy and versatile training.
Please note that two versions of Kyle are available: light-skinned or dark-skinned. Please select the option you require from the drop-down menu located at the top of the page.
- 1 x Kyle Child Manikin
- 3 x Disposable Lungs/Airway systems
- 3 x Mouth/Nose Pieces
- 1 x Soft Carry Bag
- 1 x Set of Instructions
Who Can Use This CPR Manikin?
The Kyle CPR training kit includes a full-body manikin that represents a 3-year-old boy and is suitable for any first-aid trainer or a medical professional teaching students in a medical context. Due to its realistic features and durable construction, this training manikin is ideal for the following:
- Medical students
- Carers in creches and nurseries
- First Aid staff at offices
- Teachers in schools
Key Features and Benefits
- For the demonstration and practice of CPR on toddlers
- Ideal for medical students, first aid officers and teachers
- Life-like features for realistic training
- Lightweight, foam-filled boy
- Made from durable materials for a rugged look
- Anatomical landmarks include nipples, substernal notch and xiphoid process
- Disposable airway systems for hygiene purposes
- Economical and individual use mouth/nose pieces
Anatomical Reference Points
To help with the demonstration of hand placement for CPR techniques, this manikin features the following anatomical reference points:
- Substernal notch
- Xiphoid process
How Do I Use the Manikin?
For detailed guidance on how to use the manikin and the separate components correctly, please refer to the user instructions below.
- Simulaids Kyle CPR Manikin User Instructions
What Can I Practice with This Manikin?
Kyle has a lightweight, foam-filled body that’s made of durable materials which makes it an ideal manikin for students to practice the following techniques:
- Abdominal thrusts
- Chest thrusts
- Back blow procedures for clearing foreign body airway obstruction (FBAO)
How Do I Clean This Manikin?
For clean and hygienic training, you can disinfect the mouth and nose pieces of the manikin by following the steps below:
- Clean in mild soapy water
- Rinse thoroughly in clear water
- Disinfect as per CDC protocols
Avoid using bleach, solvents or strong cleansers.
How Long Will This Manikin Last?
Made with durability in mind, the Kyle manikin is made using high quality materials that are long lasting, providing you with extended use for many years to come. This product also comes with three-year warranty for your peace of mind.
How Big Is the Packaging Box?
- Dimensions: 90 x 25 x 20cm
- Weight: 4kg