Sharpsafe 30 Litre Sharps Container (Pack of 15)
Syringes and needles are just some of the types of dangerous sharps waste produced by healthcare facilities that require immediate disposal. Dispose of your sharps waste safely and efficiently with the Sharpsafe 30 Litre Sharps Container (Pack of 15), a pack of 15 needle-proof medical waste bins certified to the latest NHS and UK Government guidelines, and essential for organisations looking to bulk-buy.
- 15 x 30L Disposal Bins
Features and Benefits of the Sharpsafe 30 Litre Container
- Medical waste sharps disposal containers for contaminated waste
- Capacity of 30 litres, allowing for maximum utility
- Choice of colour allows you to highlight intended usage
- Pivot flap ensures safe waste disposal
- Semi-translucent lid ensures contents are visible when bin is full
- In-mould label offers permanent audit trail that cannot be removed
- Temporary and final closure features so you can prevent spillage
- Assembly is easy with just four clicks to completion
Who Can Use the 30 Litre Sharps Containers?
Thanks to their protective qualities and generous 30 litre size, the 30 Litre Sharps Containers are particularly suited to medical areas producing large quantities of contaminated waste. As such, the following industries may find these bins essential:
- Doctor’s Surgeries
- Rehabilitation Clinics
- Care Homes
- Refuse Collectors
Which Colour Should I Choose?
The Sharpsafe Sharps Containers are colour-coded according to the intended use. You can pick your colour using the drop-down menu above:
- Yellow: Medicinal Sharps
- Orange: Non-Medicinal Sharps
- Purple: Cyto Sharps
- Blue: Solid Pharma Waste
Why Choose Sharpsafe?
Sharpsafe are one of the UK’s most trusted manufacturers of sharps containment systems, being the only sharps containment manufacturer to incorporate translucent lids, protected access and point of use disposal. Their disposal units comply with the UK Government standard HTM 07-01: Safe Management of Healthcare Waste, and current NHS ‘point of use’ disposal guidelines.
How Safe Is the Sharpsafe 30 Litre Sharps Container?
Resistant to sharp objects and with a 30 litre capacity, the Sharpsafe Sharps Container is the best way to ensure safe disposal of your contaminated waste. A wide horizontal aperture allows for easy disposal of large items, while a translucent lid and visible fill line facilitate user safety by allowing for clear indication of when the fill line is reached.
Are There Any Other 30 Litre Containers Available?
The Sharpsafe 30 Litre Container is available in two versions:
- 30 Litre Container (Pack of 15)
- 30 Litre Protected Access Container (Pack of 10)
We recommend the Protected Access Containers for open access areas.
We recommend the Protected Access Units for open access public areas.
- Dimensions: 450 x 230 x 415mm (LxWxH)
- Capacity: 30L
- Usable Capacity to Fill Line: 23.6 Litre
- Weight: 1.244kg
Certifications Met by Sharpsafe 30 Containers
- UN 3291 and BS EN ISO 23907:2012 standards
- HTM 07-01: Safe Management of Healthcare Waste