Rolyan Synergy Blue 46 x 61cm Splinting Material
The Rolyan Synergy Blue 46 x 61cm Splinting Material is an extremely strong and durable thermoplastic material with a controlled stretch and excellent rigidity. At 3.2mm thick, Synergy is supplied in the traditional thickness for splints, providing stability and firm support.
- 1 x Sheet of Splinting Material
What Size Is the Splinting Material?
The Rolyan Splinting Material measures 46 x 61cm, allowing you to cut it to the required size. It features a thickness of 3.2mm.
Who Can Use the Synergy Splinting Material?
The Synergy Splinting Material is suitable for patients requiring the following:
- Splints requiring firm handling
- Neurological pathologies
- Functional resting and positioning splints
- Upper and lower limb splinting, body jackets and back supports
- Equipment adaptation
Handling Characteristics of the Rolyan Synergy Splinting Sheets
- Maximum resistance to stretch while allowing moderate drape and good conformability
- Provides a high degree of control during splint fabrication
- Can be handled firmly
- Excellent rigidity when set
- Edges trim easily
Bonding of the Rolyan Synergy Thermoplastic Splinting Material
The Rolyan Synergy Splinting Material is uncoated, allowing permanent bonds and the securing of strapping, padding, hinges and outriggers. The material should be heated in water at 70 – 75°C for one minute, giving 4 – 6 minutes of working time.
Available Versions of the Rolyan Synergy Blue Splint Material
The Rolyan Synergy Blue 46 x 61cm Splinting Material is available in two different versions:
- Solid – for maximum rigidity
- Perforated – one percent perforation for slight ventilation and improved comfort