Rolyan Aquaplast-T Watercolours Hot Pink 3.2mm Splinting Material (46 x 61cm)
The Rolyan Aquaplast-T Watercolours Hot Pink 3.2mm Splinting Material (46 x 61cm) is a coated thermoplastic splinting material with a controlled stretch that shapes easily. With 100% memory allowing for re-moulding and splint revision, the Aquaplast-T Watercolours Splinting Material can reduce waste for less experienced therapists.
Please note that this particular version of the Aquaplast-T Watercolours is supplied in hot pink, though the images above display a variety of different colours which are available in the range.
- 1 x Sheet of 3.2mm Splinting Material
What Size Is the Splinting Material?
The Roylan Splinting Material measures 46 x 61cm, allowing you to cut it to the required size. It features a thickness of 3.2mm.
Who Can Use the Rolyan Aquaplast-T Watercolours Material?
The Rolyan Aquaplast-T Watercolours is recommended for a number of clinical applications, including:
- Finger and hand splints requiring breathability
- Hand and upper limb splints
- Neurological, visual and attentional deficits
- Occupational splints where conventional white materials can show stains
Stability and Firm Support
At 3.2mm thick, this product is the traditional thickness for splints, providing stability and firm support. This makes the material well-suited for a number of functions, including positioning and holding joints, aiding abnormal tone, contractures and fracture bracing. In general, the Rolyan Aquaplast-T Watercolours 3.2mm is ideal for static, dynamic and progressive splinting of the upper and lower extremities.
Handling Characteristics of the Rolyan Aquaplast-T Watercolours 3.2mm
- Bright, vibrant colours encourage paediatric and adult compliance
- The optimum combination of intimate conformability and resistant stretch
- Features 100% memory allowing repeated reheating and economical splint revisions
- Edges trim easily
Bonding of the Rolyan Aquaplast-T Watercolours Splinting Material
The Rolyan Aquaplast-T Watercolours Hot Pink 3.2mm Splinting Material should be heated for 1 minute in water at 70° – 75°C for 4 – 6 minutes of working time.
- For a temporary bond, pinch heated surfaces together
- For a permanent bond, remove the coating with spirits or by safely scraping with a sharp instrument