Painted Classic Human Skull Model (3-Part)
The Painted Classic Human Skull Model is a three-part, medical quality human skull replica. It is a first choice for basic anatomical studies of the skull, and also makes a great present. With a realistic design, it is ideal for teaching and learning about anatomy, and is both easily portable and affordable.
The muscle origins (red) and insertions (blue) are shown in colour on the left side of the skull, while cranial bones and structures are numbered on the right side. The jaw hinges with a spring to simulate real movement and aid teaching. All in all the model identifies over 140 anatomical details for a comprehensive product.
Features of the Painted Human Skull Model
- High quality painted human skull cast
- Muscle origins (red) and insertions (blue) are shown in colour on the left side
- Handmade from hard, unbreakable plastic
- Highly accurate representation of the fissures, foramina, processes, sutures etc.
- Can be disassembled into skull cap, base of skull and mandible
- Mandible is mounted on a spring to easily demonstrate natural movement
- As an option, a 5-part brain can be purchased separately and fits into the skull
- Each tooth individually cast for realistic dentition
Specifications of the Skull Model
- Dimensions: 20 x 13.5 x 15.5cm
- Weight: 0.6kg