MRI Torso Model
The MRI Torso Model is a unique and innovative model that has been horizontally sectioned into 15 slices, and gives distinctive views of the human anatomy. The topographical relationships of the torso are represented as coloured reliefs on the individual sectional planes, for a new way of looking at the human body that is sure to interest and excite.
Benefits of the MRI Torso Model
The MRI model is a great addition to any medical or biology classroom, and gives students a brand new way of understanding human anatomy that is both interesting and engaging. Each disc can be shifted horizontally and rotated around its sagittal axis, which allows closer and more detailed study, and greater understanding. Each disc can also be removed – ideal for classroom situations and small group work.
Features of the MRI Torso Model
- Unique MRI model of the human torso
- Has been horizontally sectioned into 15 slices for a distinctive view of the anatomy
- Each disc can be shifted horizontally and rotated around its sagittal axis
- Topographical relationships of the torso are represented as coloured reliefs
- Each disc can be removed for closer, more detailed study
- 15 axia sections can be viewed from any angle
Specifications of the MRI Torso Model
- Dimensions: 130 x 40 x 35cm
- Weight: 19kg