Life/Form Suture and Stapling Practice Trainer Set
Specially designed to aid in the practice and demonstration of vital suturing and stapling techniques, the Life/Form Suture and Stapling Practice Trainer Set is an ideal kit for use by medical students and trainers. Featuring an arm and leg simulator, each with realistic wounds, this kit enables students to practise a variety of suturing techniques for use on real-life patients in future.
- 1 x Life/Form Suture and Stapling Practice Arm Trainer
- 1 x Life/Form Suture and Stapling Practice Leg Trainer
Who Can Use the Suture and Stapling Kit?
Designed to provide application for a range of suturing and stapling techniques, these arm and leg suturing simulators from Life/Form are suitable for a number of users including:
- Medical students
- Trainee doctors
- Other healthcare professionals
Key Features and Benefits
- Made with soft vinyl skin over a core of stitchable foam for a life-like suturing experience
- Realistic skin texture with wrinkles, pores and visible fingerprints
- Soft and pliable for easy sewing
- Both simulators come with three pre-existing cuts to practise on
- Easy to cut additional wounds to allow for multiple use
- Five-year warranty included
Designed to simulate the suturing and stitching of wounds on real-life patients, this arm and leg simulator pack from Life/Form has a range of life-like features that make for a more realistic training experience. These include the following:
- Visible fingerprints
How Easy Is It to Practice Sutures and Stapling with This Trainer Set?
The arm and leg practice trainers are made using soft and pliable vinyl skin that allows for easy sewing. The skin is also tough so that stitches made will not pull out when tightened. Students can make around one hundred cuts, of which can be sutured several times before the trainer needs to be disposed of.
How Do I Clean This Suturing Kit?
To clean the training kit after use, you can wash the surface of the leg and arm units using a mild soap and warm water.
Care and Maintenance of the Suture Arm and Leg Simulation Set
- Do not use povidone-iodine prep solutions. These solutions will indelibly stain the trainers
- When not in continuous use, it is recommended that you store the simulators in their designated storage box, or cover with a cloth or sheet of plastic
What Other Life/Form Products Are Available?
With more than 20-years experience in healthcare simulation, Life/Form are a leading brand in medical and first aid training tools. For information on the products available, you can browse our range of Life/Form Manikins and Trainers on our website.