Life/Form Infant Airway Management Trainer with Stand
Ideal for the practice and demonstration of intubation techniques on babies, the Life/Form Infant Airway Management Trainer with Stand is an advanced training tool for medical students and trainers alike. With anatomical features including a tongue, trachea, epiglottis and stomach, this training manikin provides realistic training for the practical application of vital airway management procedures.
- 1 x Infant Airway Management Trainer head
- 1 x Packing foam block
- 1 x 8oz. pump spray lubricant
- 1 x Left and right simulated lungs
- 1 x Simulated stomach
- 2 x Red caps
- 1 x Hard carry case
Who Can Use the Life/Form Airway Trainer Head?
Featuring a number of realistic anatomical landmarks, this Infant Airway Management Trainer can be used by the following:
- Medical students
Key Features and Benefits
- For intubation training on infants
- Ideal for medical students, midwives and nurses
- Anatomical features for realistic training
- Lightweight and portable for your benefit
- Three-year warranty included
- Gum line
- Oral and nasal pharynx
- False cords
- True vocal cords
- Tracheal rings
How Do I Use the Infant Training Head?
For full and proper guidance on how to use this training head, please refer to the manual below:
- User Instruction Manual
How Do I Clean the Airway?
For clean and hygienic training every time, please follow the steps below:
- Remove the head from the board, and take the trainer to an area with a sink and open counter space
- Remove the lungs and stomach
- Using the two red caps supplied, plug the oesophagus and trachea
- Stabilise the head on the counter face up (towels work well for this) with the plugged tubes over the sink
- Carefully pour warm soapy water (mild dish soap works best) into the mouth until the water level covers the tongue. You may need to tilt the head up slightly to allow the water to completely fill the system
- Take a small soft brush and gently scrub the inside of the mouth and nostrils (a small soft toothbrush and cotton swabs work well for this)
- When done, pull the plug from the oesophagus and drain the water into the sink
- Holding the head vertically over the sink, pull the other plug from the trachea to completely empty the system
- Rinse the airway with warm tap water following the same procedure to clean until all the soap has been flushed from the system
How Long Will the Manikin Last?
Made with durability in mind, this intubation simulator from Life/Form is made using high quality materials that should provide extended use for many training sessions to come. This product also comes with three-year warranty for your peace of mind.
Do You Sell Other Life/Form Products?
With over 20 years experience in healthcare simulation, Life/Form are a leading brand in medical and first aid training tools. You can browse our full range of Life/Form Manikins and Trainers on our website.