Life/Form Ear Examination Simulator and Basic Nursing Set
Specially designed to aid in the teaching of ear infections, the Life/Form Ear Examination Simulator and Nursing Set is an ideal tool for the realistic simulation of ear examination. With flexible, life-like ears, this Ear Examination Simulator requires the same manipulation when using an otoscope as on a real patient.
- 1 x Ear exam simulator
- 2 x Bottles of synthetic earwax
- 1 x Lubricant (2 oz)
- 1 x Image CD
- 1 x Hard carry case
- Ear replicas included:
- 1 x Normal tympanic membrane
- 1 x Mucoid otitis media
- 1 x Serious otitis media with fluid level
- 1 x Chronic otitis media with perforation
- 1 x Normal tympanic membrane with slanted ear canal
- 1 x Normal ear canal with wax
Who Can Use this Life/Form Ear Examination Simulator?
Specially designed to aid in the teaching of ear infection and examination, this Ear Simulator can be used by the following:
- Medical students
- Other healthcare professionals
Key Features and Benefits
- For teaching ear examination
- Ideal for medical students, nurses and healthcare professionals
- Life-like features allow for realistic training
- Five-year warranty
How Do I Use this Kit with An Otoscope?
For ease of use, the ear replicas are numbered so that they can be identified by the corresponding images included on the CD.
To use the kit, follow the simple instructions laid out below:
- Select the ear to be examined
- Use the supplied lubricant to coat the plug of the simulated ear
- Gently push ear into head
- Examine ear with otoscope using standard procedures
- Gently remove ear from head by grasping the plug of the simulated ear
Is More Information Available?
For more information on how to use this Ear Examination Kit for effective training every time, please refer to the manual below:
- User Instruction Manual
Flexible and Easy-to-Use
With two tubes of earwax, this Life/Form ear simulator kit enables irrigation and cleaning exercises to be taught. The flexible ear replicas are specially moulded to exactly simulate the internal and external appearances of real ears and they can be easily changed.
Can I Buy Replacement Parts?
You can buy the following replacement parts for use with this product:
- Life/Form Simulated Earwax with Applicator
- Life/Form Ear Examination Supplementary Set for Advanced Training
How Do I Clean This Simulator?
For clean and hygienic training every time, you can clean this ear examination simulator using a mild soap with warm water. Avoid using solvents or corrosive materials as this may damage the simulator. Never place the training manikin on any printer paper that will leave indelible stains.
How Long Will this Kit Last?
Made with durability in mind, this Life/Form product has been made using high quality materials that are long-lasting, so you can have extended training for many years to come. This product also comes with five-year warranty for your peace of mind.
How Big Is the Packaging Box?
- Dimensions: 40 x 40 x 30cm
- Weight: 6kg