Life/Form Blood Pressure Simulator
Ideal for nurses, doctors and trainee healthcare professionals, the Life/Form Blood Pressure Simulator provides application for the training and practice of patient examination. With a number of features including a radial pulse for accurate training, this Life/Form simulator has digitally recorded blood pressure sounds so that students can learn and distinguish pressure levels for identification in real-life situations.
- 1 x Blood pressure arm with embedded speaker
- 1 x Sphygmomanometer
- 1 x Electronic control unit
- 6 x AA batteries
- 1 x Carry case
- 1 x Instruction manual
Who Can Use the Blood Pressure Simulator?
Blood pressure tests are used by healthcare professionals to test for high or low blood pressure in patients. As such, this Life/Form simulator can be used by the following:
- Medical students
- Trainee doctors
Key Features and Benefits
- For patient examination and blood pressure check training
- Ideal for medical students, trainers and nurses
- Palpable radial pulse
- Durable control unit
- Simple calibration procedure
- Optional external speaker
- Five-year warranty included
What Does the Control Unit Do?
Designed with a number of features that provide application for the practice of a range of medical techniques, this control unit allows instructors to:
- Adjust pulse rate
- Adjust volume
- Select systolic and diastolic settings
- Turn auscultatory gap on or off
- Easily calibrate unit for use with any sphygmomanometer
How Do I Use the Blood Pressure Simulator?
For information on how to use this Life/From Blood Pressure Simulator, please refer to the manual below:
- User Instruction Manual
What Techniques Can Students Learn with This Simulator?
Designed with realistic features, this training unit allows students to practice the following techniques:
- Auscultate Korotkoff sounds with any stethoscope through speaker in the arm
- Check palpable pulse at the radial site
- Learn when pressures are activated at release valve
- How to use the arm cuff and pump
- Read pressures on sphygmomanometer
How Long Will This Simulator Last?
Made using high quality, durable materials, this Life/Form simulator will provide extended use for many training sessions to come. This product also comes with five-year warranty for your peace of mind.
What Other Life/Form Products Are Available?
With more than 20-years experience in healthcare simulation, Life/Form are a leading brand in medical and first aid training tools. For information on the products available, you can browse our full range of Life/Form Manikins and Trainers on our website.