Leukotape Classic Rigid Zinc Oxide Strapping Tape (5 Pack)
The Leukotape Classic Rigid Zinc Oxide Strapping Tape is a non-elastic strapping tape with a strong zinc oxide adhesive. It offers efficient stabilisation of joint structures and is constructed from 100% cotton fabric. The Leukotape’s zinc oxide adhesive provides it with a particularly reliable initial and long-term adhesion, which in turn enhances its stabilising function.
The Leukotape is suitable for use in all clinics and hospitals, especially those working with sporting injuries.
For a quick and easy application, the Leukotape Strapping Tape can be torn by hand. The Leukotape Classic is water resistant, yet air permeable.
Indications of the Leukotape Strapping Tape
- Rigid joint immobilisation
- Provides extra strong support for sports injuries (sprains and strains)
- Prophylaxis of sport injuries
- Limitation of movement
Features and Benefits of the Leukotape Classic
- Rigid zinc oxide tape (non stretch tape)
- Hand-tearable for quick and easy application
- Inextensible backing material provides rigid support
- Permeable to air and water resistant
- Individually boxed
Leukotape Rigid Zinc Oxide Strapping Tape Size Guide:
All Leukotape sizes are sold in boxes containing 5 individually packed rolls.
|Leukotape Size||Measurements (W x L)|
|Small||2cm x 10m|
|Medium||3.75cm x 10m|
|Large||5cm x 10m|