Leukomed IV Dressing
The Leukomed IV Dressing is designed to hold and secure I.V. catheters and cannulae quickly and securely, ensuring that you can effectively administer intravenous care. The adhesive part of the dressing conforms and stretches to the skin’s shape for the best possible hold, and even lets the skin breathe, making sure that your patient is comfortable throughout his or her procedure.
What is the Leukomed IV Suitable For?
These dressings are suitable for central and peripheral I.V., catheters, and cannulae, making them a versatile dressing solution.
Key Features of the Leukomed IV Dressing
The main features and benefits of the Leukomed IV Dressing are:
- Includes name labels and additional fixation strips
- Thin, soft and flexible film suitable for use on different parts of the body
- Waterproof material allows patients to bathe or shower
- Bacteria proof design reduces the risk of infection
- V-shape makes the dressing easy to fit
- Sticks firmly to the skin for the best hold possible
- Allows for convenient recording of patient data
- Available in multiple sizes for different uses
- Supplied in a box of 50 dressings
Leukomed IV Dressings are available in the following four sizes:
- 4.5 x 4.5cm
- 5.8 x 8cm
- 7 x 9cm
- 8.5 x 11.5cm
Each of these sizes is supplied in a pack of 50 individual dressings.