The Fetus Model consists of a flexible, full-term baby with a placenta and umbilical cord. The fetus is made from a soft and durable cloth that allows the baby to be presented and positioned in any plausible way during the birth. The amniotic membrane means the fetus can be shown in the sack, which can be closed through a simple drawstring. The umbilical cord clearly shows the veins and all components are accurately coloured for a realistic representation.
Features of the Fetus Model
- Flexible, full term baby made from soft cloth
- Fetus can be placed in any plausible birth positions
- Amniotic membrane shows fetus inside the sack
- Sack can be closed by a drawstring
- Snap on umbilical cord with clear veins
- Amniotic and chorionic membranes accurately coloured
The baby and the placenta come as two separate parts. They require independent purchasing for the full set.
Technical Specifications of the Fetus Model
- Dimensions: 41 x 23 x 12cm
- Weight: 0.4kg