Fetal Monitoring and Labour Progress Model Set
The Fetal Monitoring and Labour Progress Model Set is ideal training apparatus, offering a realistic simulation of vaginal examinations, labour progress and the insertion of the intrauterine pressure catheter. Fetal spiral electrode application can also be carried out with clear visualisation due to the durable plastic housing the entire model is cased in. Provided with a carry bag and a resource guide, the set is a great addition to lessons.
Features of the Fetal Monitoring and Labour Progress Model Set
- Life-like simulation
- Components visible due to plastic casing
- Fetal spiral electrode application can be practiced
- All components easily washable
- Comes with carry case
- Information guide provided
- Vaginal examinations
- Fetal spiral electrode application
- Intrauterine pressure cather application
- Assessing dilation
- Palpating fetal fontanelles and suture lines
- Assessing position of the vertex
What Does the Fetal Monitoring and Labour Progress Model Set Contain?
- Fetal head
- Lower uterine segment
- 4 x Interchangeable cervical dilation models
All components have a realistic texture for a life-like simulation.
Technical Specifications of the Fetal Monitoring and Labour Progress Model Set
- Dimensions: 34 x 16 x 29cm
- Weight: 4.8kg