Disarticulated Painted Full Skeleton
The Disarticulated Painted Full Skeleton is hand-painted, indicating muscle origins in red and muscle insertions in blue on the left side. The skeleton is also hand-numbered, with bones and structures such as fissures, foramina and processes indicated on the right side.
The model consists of fifty-three pieces and has over six-hundred anatomical structures. These can be identified in a multilingual product manual, for ease of use.
Perfect Anatomical Solution
The skeleton is supplied in a sturdy, partitioned storage box with a heavy-duty carrying handle, for protection and portability.
Perfect for in-depth study of the human skeleton and scientific anatomy studies, the Disarticulated Painted Skeleton makes a great addition to your classroom, laboratory or hospital.
Features of the Disarticulated Painted Skeleton
- 53 total pieces
- Over 600 numbered anatomical structures
- Painted muscles
- One hand and foot mounted with wire
- One arm and leg loosely articulated
- Vertebral column strung on thin, nylon wire – flexible for a range of natural body positions
- 3-part detachable skull – for detailed anatomical study
- Multilingual product manual – clear identification of different anatomical structures
- Supplied in a sturdy partitioned cardboard storage box – neat, protected and secure
- Heavy duty carrying handle – portable
Applications for the Disarticulated Full Skeleton
The Disarticulated Painted Skeleton is useful in a range of environments, particularly the following:
- 53 pieces
- Dimensions: 48.5 x 27 x 42.5cm
- Weight: 6kg