Alerta Wall Point Wireless Receiver
The Alerta Wall Point Wireless Receiver is designed to receive a signal from an Alerta sensor mat or wireless alarm device, alerting carers of patient falls, wandering or distress via the in-built alarm or a connected nurse call system. Compatible with a range of nurse call systems and wireless Alerta products, this receiver allows for seamless integration of wireless products into fall prevention strategies for care homes, hospitals and residential care environments.
The Alerta Wall Point Receiver is available as a standalone alarm or with a connection to a nurse call system. Select your desired option using the drop-down menu above.
- 1 x Wall Point Receiver
- 1 x Connection cable (if selected from drop-down menu above)
Who Can Use the Alerta Wall Point Wireless Receiver?
This receiver is a necessary piece of equipment for anyone using any part of the Alerta wireless fall prevention range, allowing carers to be alerted of patient falls or wandering without excess wires to prevent a tripping hazard. The Wall Point Receiver can be used either as part of a nurse call system, or as a standalone alert system with a single Alerta wireless product.
- As Part of Nurse Call System: This is ideal for care homes and hospitals. Select your desired nurse call connection type using the drop-down menu above.
- Standalone System: This is ideal for residential care. To use this item as part of a standalone alarm system, select the No Nurse Call Connection option from the drop-down above.
Which Alerta Products Can I Connect To?
The Alerta Wall Point Alarm Receiver is designed to receive a signal from any product in the Alerta wireless fall prevention range. This includes:
- Alerta Floor+ Wireless Alertamat
- Alerta Deluxe Wireless Alertamat
- Alerta Bed Wireless Alertamat
- Alerta Chair Wireless Alertamat
- Alerta Detect Wireless PIR Motion Sensor
- Alerta Wireless Nurse Call Button
How Many Sensors Can I Connect To?
Each Alerta Wall Point Wireless Receiver can connect with up to five wireless Alerta devices at a single time. Once paired, it will only interact with the intended wireless devices, and will not interfere with other Alerta Receivers that may be in operation. This allows the receiver to work as a central focal point for your fall prevention strategy, seamlessly integrating all sensors into one nurse call system or standalone alarm point.
How Do I Use the Wireless Receiver As a Standalone System?
For residential care settings or situations in which nurse call systems are not present, the Alerta Wireless Receiver will work conveniently as a standalone system. When an alert is triggered from a connected Alerta wireless device, the signal will be sent directly to the receiver where an alarm will sound. This allows the carer to carry the Alerta Wall Point Receiver with them as they attend to other tasks, as seen in the image below.
Can I Adjust the Alarm Volume?
Yes, when using the Alerta Wireless Receiver as part of a standalone alarm system, the alarm can be adjusted to your preference. It can be toggled between silent, low and high alarm settings, which is ideal when seeking to avoid disturbing others in the room. The volume setting can be found on the back of the receiver, as shown in the image below.
Can I Pause the Receiver’s Detection Sensitivity?
Yes, this receiver features a convenient three-minute pause function in which it will not signal an alert when a sensor is triggered. This is ideal when working in the room with a patient, or when the user is expected to move through motion sensors or walk over sensor mats.
What Is the Wireless Range?
Using radio frequency technology to receive signals from Alerta wireless sensors, the Wall Point Receiver has a detection radius of us to 95 metres. The maximum range will depend on the type of building materials and number of obstructions, but should provide more than enough range for the majority of care settings.
Learn More About the Alerta Wireless Fall Prevention System
Watch the video below for a short overview of the capabilities and compatibilities of the Alerta wireless range.
- Connects wireless to Alerta wireless products to identify carers of falls, wandering or distress
- Ideal for use in care homes, hospitals and residential care environments
- Allows a fall prevention without need for messy wires and tripping hazards
- Can be used as part of a nurse call system or standalone fall prevention strategy
- Features a low battery alert and three volume settings
- Can be mains or battery powered
- Requires 2 x 1.5V AA batteries for battery operation
Identify Your Plug Type
See the table below for an overview of the most common nurse call connection types.
There are no reviews yet.
Write a customer review