AED Training Kits for the Laerdal Mini Anne Plus (Pack of 5)
The Laerdal Mini Anne Plus CPR Mannequins (Pack of 10) have been designed for hands-on learning in the classroom to help students practise what they’ve been taught. However, these models do not teach students how to use an AED. As these devices are pivotal for treating cardiac arrest patients, the AED Training Kits have been designed to help students learn how to use a defibrillator and where to place AED pads on a human body.
Key Features and Benefits
- Teaches students how to use a defibrillator
- Supplied in a pack of five Training Kits
- Used with the Mini Anne Plus Mannequins
- Ideal for use in the classroom
- Helps teach children how to use equipment from an early age
- Teaches proper pad placement
- Cost-effective solution
- Extremely lightweight and compact
- Increases school children’s willingness to act
Increases Willingness to Act
CPR and AED training programmes in schools help save lives. Training school children in CPR and AED usage can increase their confidence, willingness to act, and performance in the event of an out-of-hospital sudden cardiac arrest (SCA). Students can practise while watching a demonstration to improve learning and skill retention.